Suffolk Yacht Services specialises in marine electrics and electronic systems for small boats.
Based in Suffolk, covering the area between the rivers Stour and Alde, we provide a mobile service for vessels on swinging moorings, in marinas or on hard standings.
Our forte is the installation, repair and problem resolution of electrical equipment on yachts and motor boats from 20 to 50 ft. We work on jobs from changing a light bulbs to complete ‘bare-hull’ installations.
We focus on:
- Radios, radar’s, plotters, wind, depth, speed..
- Domestic facilities
- Heating, lighting, refridgeration..
- Entertainment systems
- Televisions, radios..
- Power systems (AC/DC)
- Chargers, inverters, RCBs..
- DC power provision.
- Engines, alternators, batteries, switch panels, winches, thrusters
- Yacht security systems
- Motion detection &/or latch sensors with audible, SMS, MMS alarms.
We are also experts at interfacing PCs and laptops into existing ship electronic systems including GPS, AIS, wind, depth, speed etc. for the integration of data into navigation software.